Read before following any of these instructions listed here: If your SmartBOL support contract has expired, follow these instructions at your own risk. SmartBOL Support does not provide any support without an active support contract. Please refer to support policies at www.smartbol.com/support.htm for support policies.
Main Menu | Masters | Addresses or Quick
Menu | Addresses
• ID*: Address ID is used as CID on the create bill of lading screen
• Name and Address*: Name and Address of the addressee. If you have imported zipcodes it will enable you to select city, state and zip from auto populated dropdowns.
• TIN: Tax Identification Number
• Address Type*: Select atleast one address type. This used to select addresses on the Create Bill of Lading screen
• Comments: These are added / appended to the Special Instructions
• Contact Details: Name and telephone entered here appears on ship to ATTN field on create BOL screen Bill To: You can link a default Bill To address with a Consignee
• SCAC: Select a scac code and press tab to select a Carrier Record.
• Carrier Name: Name of the carrier
• Pay Terms: Select one from the list.
* - Mandatory Fields