Read before following any of these instructions listed here: If your SmartBOL support contract has expired, follow these instructions at your own risk. SmartBOL Support does not provide any support without an active support contract. Please refer to support policies at www.smartbol.com/support.htm for support policies.
Main Menu | Masters | Products
• Product Code*: This takes up to 15 alpha numeric values
• Description*: Product Description
• This is a Product Category: Check this box if it is a Product Category
• Category: Select Product Category
• UPC: Universal Product Code (12 digit)
• SKU: Stock-keeping unit
• NMFC Code and Class: Call carrier to get this information
• Handling Unit: Select Handling Unit type. This can be overridden on Create Bill of Lading Screen
• PKG Type: Select Package Type. This can be overridden on Create Bill of Lading Screen 1HU = x Packages , HU Convesion formula used while importing BOL.
• Weight Per Package: Weight per package. (Use Settings to change to per HUnit)
• WMIT: For Walmart label
• P.I. (Packaging Indicator): Default Packaging indicator for your product. Used for the Walmart Shipping Label.
• Hazardous Material: Check box to designate this product as Hazardous Material
DOT Exception Units
DOT Exception Description
Inhalation Hazard Zone
* - Mandatory Fields